HP Deskjet 3730 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your HP Deskjet 3730 to start printing. With speeds of up to 19 pages per minute for monochrome printing and 9 ppm for color printing, this all-in-one printer sure makes a nice addition to any home or office. But the high costs of genuine replacement HP Deskjet 3730 can put a toll on your budget over time. Why not switch to remanufactured HP ink cartridges now? Our Remanufactured HP 65XL Ink Cartridges offer you cost-saving alternatives. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee and 1-year warranty on all our remanufactured HP products, we know you will love our ink cartridges. If you encounter any issues that we believe to be an ink cartridge defect, contact us via email, phone or live chat so we can help resolve the issue. Buy our products with trust here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic guide that will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3730:
- Check if the power of your HP machine is powered on.
- Locate the ink cartridge access door, and then open it. The ink carriage will automatically move its center position.
- Once the carriage stops, remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Carefully dispose of it.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Be sure to pull out its plastic protective tape while being careful not to touch the ink nozzle and copper contacts.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the carriage case. You will hear an audible click once it's correctly inserted.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I place the remanufactured HP 65XL (N9K03AN) color and HP 65XL (N9K04AN) black ink cartridges inside the HP Deskjet 3730?
If you are installing the remanufactured HP 65XL (N9K03AN) color and HP 65XL (N9K04AN) black ink cartridges soon, make sure to insert the color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
Is the XL version of the cartridge always a good choice?
The XL version may not be for those who have a low printing volume. So, if you print only a couple of pages per week, choose standard ink cartridges instead.
I'm planning on getting the 5-Piece Combo Pack. How long can I store the cartridges included in this pack?
Our Remanufactured HP 65XL ink cartridges will be good for 12 to 18 months in storage. Just make sure to store them in a cool, dry place.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3730
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price $120.95
Regular Price: $30.95
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $35.95
Special Price $28.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $56.95