HP Deskjet 632C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP DeskJet 632c is the only personal printer you'll ever need. It can print up to 5 monochrome pages, or up to 2.5 color pages per minute, at 600x300 dpi optimized resolution. But to get the most out of this printer's performance, make sure to use only high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which can print up to 310 pages and allow for the sharpest and most brilliant color output you've ever seen. And the best part is you get to enjoy greater savings thanks to its budget-friendly price. Start saving more on your replacement ink by shopping with us. You can get up to 52% off, plus free shipping for orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 632c printer, just follow the steps in this quick and useful guide:
- Check that your printer is on.
- Open the top cover. This will prompt the print cartridge cradle to move to the center of the device.
- Once the cradle stops moving, pull the top of the used ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift the used ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the protective covering from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it back until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce is called page yield. Because this number is only an estimate, expect the amount you get to vary. You'll have to consider the resolution settings of your HP DeskJet 632c printer, the type of paper you use, the complexity of the document, and how often you use the printer.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge is more cost-effective than what you're used to, but it can still provide the great page yield and high-quality print results you want. Plus, it comes with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Their reusability means reduced potential of waste ending up in landfills, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.