HP Deskjet 656C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
If you want a compact printer that's perfect for personal use, then the HP DeskJet 656c is your best option. You can create vibrant color prints at 600x300 dpi maximum resolution without waiting too long. In fact, this excellent option has print speeds of up to 3 pages per minute for color drafts and 6 pages per minute for monochrome drafts. Make the most of your HP DeskJet 656c printer by choosing high-quality replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com. Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge features a 310-page yield, while allowing for high-quality prints at a fraction of the cost compared to the original version. All of our replacement cartridges meet stringent quality standards. Order today and get up to 52% discount, and if your purchase is worth and up, we'll ship your ink for free.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 656c printer can be worry-free. Check out these steps:
- Turn on your printer and open the top cover gently.
- The cradle containing the ink cartridge will move to the center for easier access.
- Lift the ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts to prevent clogs or ink failures.
- Hold the new ink cartridge vertically with the copper contacts toward the rear of the printer, then push it down into the cradle.
- Tilt it forward until it's secure.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I get my HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping if you order the item by 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Can you explain what page yield is?
Sure thing! The page yield refers to the number of prints a single ink or toner cartridge can provide. However, the amount of pages you can actually print will depend on several important factors, such as your printer settings, type of paper, and frequency of usage. For a personal printer like the HP DeskJet 656c, our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge with 310-page yield will do.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are more cost-effective, which is already a big plus, but they can also produce the same quality print results as the original versions. After meeting quality standards, they can be used again to hold ink. This recyclability makes them a greener option as they help reduce waste in landfills.