HP Deskjet 680C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
A personal inkjet printer, the HP Deskjet 680c is designed to address everyday printing needs, offering quality prints with rich blacks and vivid colors each time. Flexible paper handling ensures you can use a range of paper types and sizes, while operation ease guarantees productivity for anyone using the machine. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 680c include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. Enjoy great value for money with at least 50% off in discounts! Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 680c is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to an accessible position. Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. Inkjets.com remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Deskjet 680c and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without sacrificing print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep packages unopened until it's time for a replacement and keep them in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.