HP Deskjet 697C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Deskjet 697C offers vivid colors and crisp blacks, addressing your particular printing needs whether for home or office use. Inkjets.com complements this reliable function with remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink replacement cartridges.
Available with up to 58% off in savings compared to OEM prices, HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are rated to yield an estimated 310 pages while HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges are expected to produce printouts of up to about 650 pages.
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible, ensuring your satisfaction or your money back! Buy today and orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing your HP Deskjet 697C ink cartridges is easy when you follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This moves the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it up and out of its slot in the cartridge cradle.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot. You should hear a click to signify the cartridge is snug in place.
- Color ink cartridges go into the left slot, while black ink cartridges go into the slot in the right.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink replacement cartridges are repurposed HP Deskjet 697C cartridges. They are restocked with ink and undergo quality checks to identify damaged or faulty parts that need repairing or replacing to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. For more information, don't hesitate to talk to one of our customer service representatives.
How to store ink cartridges?
Keep ink cartridges in their packaging until you are ready to use them. Stored properly, ink cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years, letting you stock up if needed.