HP Deskjet 841 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Deskjet 841 may be a personal printer, but it can exceed your expectations with its reliable performance. It offers print speeds of up to 8 monochrome pages, or up to 5 pages of mixed text and color graphics per minute. But what if it runs out of ink? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com. We are your leading source for the best ink solutions available today. These include our HP (C6615DN) and HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, which offers unmatched page yield and print resolution. These cartridges are on par with OEMs when it comes to print results, but they come at a more affordable price tag. See what they can deliver firsthand by ordering this combo pack today, plus up to 17% discount and free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 841 printer by following this simple guide:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open its top cover. The cradle will move automatically to the center of the printer for easier access.
- Raise the cradle latch and lift the used ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully remove the sealing tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper strips, however.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the cradle, then close the latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly?
Yep! Instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured ink cartridges are reused, which means they contribute to reduced waste. But just because they're not brand new doesn't mean they lack quality. Inkjets.com's HP (C6615DN) and HP 17 (C6625AN) have met strict quality standards, allowing them to work perfectly with your HP Deskjet 841 printer.
Compatibility is one thing, but what about print results?
No worries! The print results delivered by Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges rival those of OEMs. In fact, they're indistinguishable. Plus, you can benefit from their more affordable price tag—a win for the budget-conscious.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon, actually. We can ship them to you on the same day if the orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.