HP Deskjet 842 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Ideal for homes and small offices, the HP DeskJet 842 is a personal printer with business smarts. It is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use whatever paper type and size you need to address your printing requirements. It is also easy to integrate into any workspace.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 842 include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Shop replacement ink cartridges today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet 842 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to show the latch has been securely closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP DeskJet 842 and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.