HP Deskjet D4155 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Deskjet D4155 is a reliable and powerful machine in a compact form. It can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and up to 23 ppm in color with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It features borderless printing and PC-free printing, thanks to HP's Photosmart software. Simply plug your digital camera or other device into the Deskjet D4155 front USB port and you're good to go. Looking for cheaper alternatives to costly genuine HP ink cartridges? Search no more as we offer them right here at Inkjets. Our Remanufactured HP 93 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge and Remanufactured HP 98 Black Ink Cartridge let you save as much as 60% off but perform just as good and deliver the same stunning photos. Get yours here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet D4155 by following these 8 easy steps:
- The first thing that you must do is to turn on the D4155. Open the top cover afterwards.
- The carriage will move to the right side of the machine. Wait until it is completely idle and silent.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it until it is ready to be pulled out from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective box.
- There's a protective tape on the cartridge. Pull the pink tab to remove it.
- Grasp the ink cartridge with the copper strips on the bottom and facing toward the machine.
- Install the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle. Push it firmly into the carriage until you hear an audible click.
- Close the top cover, and then check the quality of the new ink cartridge by printing a test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the old ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet D4155?
It's always a good idea to have spare ink cartridges ready for use. But if you don't have one, well the best time to get a new ink cartridge is when your Deskjet D4155 is running low or out of ink. Be sure to install a new cartridge once this happens to prevent print quality issues.
I need to replace the tri-color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge. Is there a strict installation step that I must follow when installing these two?
Yes. When installing the tri-color ink cartridge, make sure to insert it into the left slot, while the black ink cartridge must be inserted into the right slot. Do not interchange their positions; otherwise, the printer will not print.
Can I continue printing with my Deskjet D4155 if the tri-color ink cartridge has run out of ink?
Yes. The Deskjet D4155 is designed to continue printing with the black ink cartridge when the tri-color ink cartridge has run out of ink.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet D4155 Printer
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $15.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $8.95