HP Deskjet F2210 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
The HP DeskJet F2210 is an all-in-one unit that can print, scan, and copy up to 17 pages per minute and with resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. All these features make this printer an ideal choice for home or small office use.
At Inkjets.com, we’ll make sure that your printer will continue giving you excellent output without burning a hole in your budget. Our single ink cartridges are available in black, tri-color, and photo ink. You can also purchase our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack or our HP 21 & 22 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack for a better per-cartridge price point.
All our products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Simply contact our customer support team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll refund you at full price or replace your product.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and open the print cartridge door. Then, wait until the carriage is silent and idle.
- Load an unused, plain white paper in the tray.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it then pull it towards you.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and pull on the colored tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides, making sure that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing the printer.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer at a slightly upward angle. Then push it forward until you hear it snap into place. Note: tri-color goes to the left, while black/photo ink goes to the right.
- Close your print cartridge door and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought one of the 3-piece combos. How do I store extra cartridges?
To keep extra cartridges from drying up, make sure that you only remove them from their packaging when you need them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get out of one cartridge?
Our HP 21 (C9351AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can give you up to 190 pages, our HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can give you up to 165 pages, while our HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge can give you up to 140 pages. Please note that this may change if you print in large volumes or your printer is on max settings.
Do I need to replace all the ink cartridges on my printer?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace the ink cartridge that are empty or running low based on your printer’s notifications.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet F2210 Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95