Epson 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the Epson WorkForce WF-3640, WorkForce WF-3620, WorkForce WF-7620 and many more!
- Buy 2 for $6.95 ea. (Save 22%)
- Buy 3 for $5.95 ea. (Save 34%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
It’s actually possible to find a high-quality but affordable replacement ink cartridge—you’re here checking out our Epson 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge after all. This excellent option comes with a remarkable 1100-page yield allowing you to handle high-volume print jobs in a faster more efficient way. Not only that it can deliver the same sharp and brilliant magenta output of its OEM versions but at a more budget-friendly price.
The Epson 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge is fully compatible with Epson WorkForce printers. These include the WF-3620 WF-3640 WF-7110 WF-7210 WF-7610 WF-7620 WF-7710 WF-7710DWF WF-7720 and WF-7720DTWF. Because this cartridge is repurposed it helps reduce the potential for waste material in landfills allowing for a better environment. What’s more it is covered with our neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Order today and enjoy more savings.
- Up to 88% off on high-yield magenta ink
- Usage will not void printer warranties
- 24 months of shelf life
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||E252XLM|
|OEM Ref #||252XL Magenta (T252XL320)|
|Replaces OEM #s||252XL, 252, T252XL320, T252320|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- Works great at a fraction 0 people found this helpfulWorks great at a fraction of the price!
- Just what I needed, will 0 people found this helpfulJust what I needed, will definitely order again.
- The cartridges are empty although 0 people found this helpfulThe cartridges are empty although the printer indicates they have approximately 1/4 to 1/3 ink left. Also, they do not appear to be high yield cartridges as I am unable to make as many copies as the previous high yield cartridges I have purchased from you.