Artisan 50Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Artisan 50
- Remanufactured Epson 78 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo
$24.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T078120 Black
- (1) T078220 Cyan
- (1) T078320 Magenta
- (1) T078420 Yellow
- (1) T078520 Light Cyan
- (1) T078620 Light Magenta
- Epson 78 (T078620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 515 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the Epson Artisan 50 ink cartridge is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Connect your printer to a power supply and push its power button. You will need to have the device turned on during the replacement process.
- Open the cover of your printer, and push down its ink button. This will prompt the print head to move to no ink position. Take note of the colors that needs replacement,
- Press the ink button again. This time the print head will move to the farthest right of the machine.
- Once it stopped, pull back the cartridge cover to reveal the cartridges. Then, squeeze the lower and front portions of the new cartridge. As you hold it together, pull upwards to remove from the slot.
- Take your new cartridge. When removing its packaging, avoid touching its contacts or nozzles to avoid any problems.
- Insert the replacement cartridge to its corresponding color slot. Make sure to push down so it will stay in place. Close the cartridge cover and print cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting faint printouts even if the ink cartridges still have sufficient ink?
If you are getting faint printouts even if there's still sufficient ink, chances are some of the nozzles in the printhead may be clogged. Perform a standard printhead cleaning to resolve this print quality issue.
I already performed printhead cleaning but why am I still getting faint printouts with my Epson Artisan 50?
If you're still getting faint printouts after cleaning the printhead, it could mean that one of the ink cartridges may need to be replaced.
What are the payment options available at Inkjets?
Inkjets accepts most credit cards, checks, money orders, and PayPal.