Epson 875 Ink
Shop Cartridges for 875
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replacing the ribbon cartridge on the Epson 875:
- Make sure that your Epson 875 is turned off. Then, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Open the paper guide cover by pulling its back edge.
- Open the front cover to an upright position, and then lift it up to remove.
- Push down on the tabs on both sides of the paper tension unit upward.
- Remove the front of the unit from the printer.
- Slide the printhead to the middle of the unit with your hand.
- Grasp the ribbon guide, and then remove it from the printhead.
- Remove the old ribbon cartridge.
- Hold each sides of the ribbon guide. Then, pull it out.
- Install the new ribbon cartridge inside the printer.
- Reinsert the ribbon guide into the printhead until you hear an audible click.
- Turn the ribbon-tightening knob to lock the ribbon into place.
- Lower the mounting pegs to install the paper tension unit.
- Replace the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the ribbon cartridge on my Epson 875?
You need to replace the ribbon cartridge on your Epson 875 when the printout becomes faint.
Is your compatible Epson ribbon cartridge designed to ensure proper operation of the printhead?
Yes. Our compatible Epson ribbon cartridge is made to OE standards and is designed to ensure proper operation of the printhead.
Do you deliver orders on Saturdays?
Yes. We deliver orders on Saturdays but only via USPS. So, do not place any UPS Overnight or 2nd Day orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or on National Holidays.