Epson M875 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Straightforward in form and function, the Epson M875 is a dependable partner for every small office or business, producing high-quality prints for sales invoices and point-of-sale receipts. As a desktop unit, it can be easily placed where needed, not using up a lot of space while doing a lot for you.
Replacement ribbon cartridges for the Epson M875 include compatible Epson ERC-35P purple POS ribbon cartridges. Inkjets.com carries these replacement ribbon cartridges in a six-pack for ultimate value for money.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop your replacement ribbon cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a ribbon cartridge for the Epson M875 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Open the printer cover to the upright position and then pull it up to remove it.
- Make sure the print head is in the replacement position.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the ribbon tightening knob in the direction of the arrow to remove any slack from the ribbon for easier installation.
- Insert new ribbon cartridge into printer.
- Press both sides of the ribbon cartridge firmly to secure plastic hooks into printer slots.
- Use a pointed object to guide the ribbon between the ribbon guide and the print head.
- Turn ribbon-tightening knob again in the direction of the arrow to straighten the ribbon and feed it into place.
- Place printer cover back and close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What pointed objects can I use to guide a ribbon through the print head?
You can use long, narrow pointed objects like a ball-point pen or pencil.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, replacement ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com, like Epson ERC-35P purple POS ribbon cartridges for the Epson M875, will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees for your protection.