ERC-34Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for ERC-34
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson ERC-34 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover while lightly pressing the tabs on the sides of the cover.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ribbon cartridge from its packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the printhead unit and the ribbon mask. Make sure the ribbon is not twisted or creased.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement ribbon ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs for the Epson ERC-34 printer will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.