Epson ERC-34 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
With Epson ERC-34 POS printer, you can count on getting the prints you need when you need them, ensuring you're always able to keep track of transactions as they are made. Prints are also always clear, making all transaction details visible for your easy referral. Make sure you always have replacement ink cartridges on hand and you'll never miss a transaction record again.
Replacement cartridges for the Epson ERC-34 printer include Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs. Enjoy more than 45% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson ERC-34 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover while lightly pressing the tabs on the sides of the cover.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ribbon cartridge from its packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the printhead unit and the ribbon mask. Make sure the ribbon is not twisted or creased.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement ribbon ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs for the Epson ERC-34 printer will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.