Expression ET-2550Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression ET-2550
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace inks for the Epson Expression ET-2550, just follow these easy steps:
- Place a sheet of paper under the ink tank unit as ink may splatter.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Reset ink levels on the control panel.
- Open the ink tank unit cover.
- Remove the cap for the ink tank to be refilled.
- Snap off the tip of the bottle cap on the new ink bottle to remove it.
- Remove the bottle cap and carefully remove the protective seal.
- Close the bottle cap tightly.
- Refill the ink tank with the correct color ink up to the upper line on the ink tank.
- When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle. If any ink remains, place the bottle cap tip back and store the ink bottle upright for later use.
- Place ink tank cap back.
- Close ink tank unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Epson 664 (T664120) Compatible Black Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664220) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664420) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottles, and Epson 664 (T664320) Compatible Magenta Ink Bottles from Inkjets.com for the Epson Expression ET-2550 are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.