Epson Expression ET-2650 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression ET-2650
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To refill inks for the Epson Expression ET-2650, just follow these steps:
- Place a sheet of paper under the ink tank unit as ink may splatter.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Reset ink levels on the control panel.
- Open the ink tank unit cover.
- Remove the cap for the ink tank to be refilled.
- Unscrew cap on the new ink bottle to remove it. Remove the bottle cap and carefully remove the protective seal. Close the bottle cap tightly.
- Refill the ink tank with the correct color ink up to the upper line on the ink tank.
- When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle. If any ink remains, place the bottle cap back and store the ink bottle upright for later use.
- Place ink tank cap back.
- Close ink tank unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of