Epson Expression ET-2750 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression ET-2750
- Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottle 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink Bottles Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $24.954 Cartridges / $7.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refill the ink tanks on the Epson Expression ET-2750 by following these 10 basic steps:
- Verify if your Epson Expression ET-2750 is already powered on. Then, raise the scanner unit.
- The ink tank cover should be opened followed by the cap of the ink tank that you wish to refill.
- Take the new ink tank bottle out of its protective bag.
- With the ink bottle upright, gently turn the bottle cap until it is fully removed. Be careful not to touch the top of the bottle afterwards.
- Insert the top of the ink bottle into the slot in front of the filling port. Wait until the ink starts flowing inside.
- After the ink tank is filled, remove the ink bottle. Store it properly for later use.
- Close the ink tank cap and make sure that it is secured.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 for the remaining ink tanks that need to be refilled.
- Close the ink tank cover and lower the scanner unit.
- Reset the ink level for the colors you refilled by following the on-screen instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to refill the ink tanks on my Epson Expression ET-2750?
Check the ink levels in your Epson printer ink tanks to determine the amount of ink remaining inside. If you notice that the ink levels are below the lower lines on the ink tanks, then it's time to refill them.
Why is it not a good idea to keep using the ET-2750 when the ink level is already below the lower line on the ink tank?
Yes, it is advisable not to use the ET-2750 when the ink level is below the lower line on the ink tank because doing so could damage the machine.
I did not meet the minimum $30 purchase to qualify for free shipping. How much would I pay for shipping then?
For orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states, a flat shipping rate of $3.95 must be paid.