Expression XP-15000Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Epson Expression Premium XP-600 lets you print stunning photos up to 8 x 10 inches at 15.8 ISO ppm (black) and 11.3 ISO ppm (color) print speeds. And for a 4 x 6 inches photo, it could take less than 15 seconds. Now, combine that with auto duplex printing, built-in USB and memory card slots, and 2.4 inches color LCD and touch panel and you're sure in for a convenient, hassle-free photo printing. How about adding affordable replacement Epson ink cartridges to the mix? We've got them right here at Inkjets. Purchase our Epson 302XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack and get up to 40% savings on high-quality ink.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-15000
- Best SellerEpson 312XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Epson 312XL Black, 1 Epson 312XL Cyan, 1 Epson 312XL Magenta, 1 Epson 312XL Yellow, 1 Epson 312XL Light Cyan, and 1 Epson 312XL Light Magenta Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$112.956 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this easy guide below, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Expression XP-15000:
- Before you turn on the XP-15000, make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not installed.
- Open the printer cover. Be careful not to touch the white cable and metal bar inside the machine.
- Remove the replacement ink cartridge from its protective box. Then, remove the cap from the cartridge.
- To release the old ink cartridge, push down the blue tab until the cartridge is unlocked. Pull it out of the printer afterwards.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the holder and firmly press it until it locks into position.
- Once the ink cartridge is completely secured, close the printer cover.
- The machine will now start charging the ink, which usually takes only a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting dark bands across the printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Epson Expression XP-15000 soon?
Not necessarily. If dark bands appear across the prints, you may need to perform a printhead cleaning to unclog the nozzles.
Printing suddenly stopped due to an expended color ink cartridge. Can I still continue printing with only the black ink cartridge?
Yes. If printing stops because the color ink cartridge runs out of ink, all you need to do is cancel the print job and change the settings to temporarily print with only the black ink cartridge.
When installing new Epson ink cartridges, is it really necessary to remove the old ink cartridges only when the replacement ink cartridges are ready for use?
Yes. You must remove the old ink cartridges only when the new ones are readily available to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead from drying out.