Expression XP-8500Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
With the Epson Expression XP-8500, you can enjoy professional-looking photos from a fast, quiet, ultra-slim machine. Also a copier and a scanner, it is easy to use, with borderless printing and automatic duplexing functionality in place, as well as wireless connectivity, to let you print from a smartphone or tablet.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-8500 include Epson 312XL (T312XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL520) Remanufactured Light Cyan High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL620) Remanufactured Light Magenta High-Yield Ink, and Epson 312XL (T312XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges.
Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up to get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-8500
- Best SellerEpson 312XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Epson 312XL Black, 1 Epson 312XL Cyan, 1 Epson 312XL Magenta, 1 Epson 312XL Yellow, 1 Epson 312XL Light Cyan, and 1 Epson 312XL Light Magenta Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$112.956 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Epson Expression XP-8500, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the CD/DVD tray is not inserted.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift up the scanner unit. This will move the print head to the center. Do not forcibly move the print head by hand to gain access.
- Push the blue tab to unlock the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Select “Completed” on the LCD screen. Printer will start charging the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Epson 312XL (T312XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL520) Remanufactured Light Cyan High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink, Epson 312XL (T312XL620) Remanufactured Light Magenta High-Yield Ink, and Epson 312XL (T312XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges for the Epson Expression XP-8500 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.