Epson Expression XP-610 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-610
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $48.95 As low as $45.9510 Cartridges / $4.9 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $25.955 Cartridges / $5.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This simple guide will help you to replace the ink cartridges on the Epson Expression XP-610:
- Raise the Epson Expression XP-610 printers scanner unit. This will make the cartridge holder to move at the replacement position.
- Firmly push the tab of the empty cartridge. Then, carefully remove it from its placement. Take the new cartridge and gently shake it.
- Remove the wrapper of the new tank. You should also remove its cap. You can find it at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge. Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the Epson Expression XP-610 ink cartridges if printing becomes too light?
Not necessarily. If printing becomes too light, you can clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles. You may only replace the ink cartridges if the print quality does not improve after performing a printhead cleaning.
Is it true that using remanufactured Epson ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Every time you use one of our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges, you help save our environment by keeping empty original cartridges that take centuries to degrade away from landfills.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured Epson ink cartridges?
Yes. You can shop risk-free here at Inkjets because we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our remanufactured Epson products.