Expression XP-820Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
With a compact design, Epson Expression XP-820 is a true space saving device for home and work use. Even though it is small, this Epson Expression model can deliver fast printing speeds even for photo printing. It can even put labels on optical mediums like CDs and DVDs. Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi direct for cable-free printing. Reduce your printing costs while using this printer with Inkjets more affordable replacement ink cartridges. Our large selection of remanufactured Epson ink cartridges includes the Epson 273XL high-yield ink cartridges available in black, photo black, yellow, magenta, and cyan. All these remanufactured versions are offered at amazingly low prices with a full-year, money-back guarantee.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-820
- Best SellerEpson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$52.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 273XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$30.95 As low as $24.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Heres an easy step-by-step guide that will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Expression XP-820 :
- Remove the CD/DVD tray from your Epson Expression XP-820 printer. Then, switch on your device.
- Slowly pull upwards its scanner. Do not force the print head to move. Then, grab the empty cartridges blue tan and push.
- Lift the old cartridge from its placement. Get the replacement cartridge and shake it. Then, remove its packaging and protective films.
- Remove its cap by pulling upwards. Then, push the new cartridge into the slot. You can now close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Black ink is running low and I dont have a replacement black ink cartridge on hand. Can I continue printing with my Epson Expression XP-820?
Yes. If the black ink cartridge is critically low on ink, you may continue printing using the photo black and color ink cartridges.
How long is the warranty of your remanufactured Epson ink cartridge?
We cover all our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges with a 1-year warranty.
Is a photo black ink cartridge more reliable in terms of photo printing?