Expression XP-860Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Create brilliant prints and stunning photos at a more affordable price with our remanufactured Epson Expression XP-860 ink cartridges. Inkjets.com offers savings as much as 60%, free shipping on eligible orders, and 1-year money-back guarantee!
Using advanced inkjet technology, the Epson Expression XP-860 allows for print speeds of up to 9.5 monochrome pages, or up to 9 color pages per minute. Max resolution is 5760x1400 dpi for those crisp, professional prints. Just make sure, however, that you always have a good supply of replacement ink cartridges should the printer run out. Inkjets.com.com can help you with this.
We have the Epson 277XL 6-Pack High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Offering combined page yield in the thousands, these cartridges will make quick work of any print job, big or small. And don't worry about their print results—our options rival OEMs when it comes to providing razor-sharp, vivid prints, minus the big costs. Order now and get up to 68% off, plus free shipping.
Compatible ink for Epson Expression XP-860
The Epson Expression XP-860 uses Epson 277XL
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-860
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 277XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 277XL (T277XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 740 Page Yield
- Epson 277XL (T277XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 740 Page Yield
- Epson 277XL (T277XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 740 Page Yield
- Epson 277XL (T277XL620) Remanufactured Light Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 740 Page Yield
- Epson 277XL (T277XL520) Remanufactured Light Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 740 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 277XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T277XL120) 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new remanufactured Epson Expression XP-860 ink cartridge the easy and proper way:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then lift up the scanning unit.
- Push in the blue tab to unlock the used ink cartridge, then lift the bottom of the ink cartridge to remove it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge head first into the holder, pressing the bottom of the cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Once you're done, close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The Epson 277XL 6-Pack High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com is the perfect combination of quality and cost efficiency. They can deliver the same high-quality print results as their OEMs versions, but at a fraction of the cost. With these options, you actually don't have to spend more just to print more.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them fairly soon. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just place you order before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll send your ink on the same day.
Any more details on warranty?
Inkjets.com has our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a solid 1-year product warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns. If you're not entirely satisfied with your orders, let our friendly and professional representatives assist you.