Stylus Photo R320Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R320
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Piece Combo Pack
$35.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) T048120 Black
- (1) T048220 Cyan
- (1) T048320 Magenta
- (1) T048420 Yellow
- (1) T048520 Light Cyan
- (1) T048620 Light Magenta
- Epson 48 (T048620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the easy guide below if you need to install a remanufactured Epson Stylus Photo R320 ink cartridge:
- Ensure that your Epson Stylus Photo R320 is turned on. Then, open the printer cover.
- Push and release the ink button to know which cartridge is already empty.
- Open the cartridge by lifting it up.
- The release tab on the empty ink cartridge should be pushed to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Don't throw the protective bag and use it for recycling purposes.
- Install the cartridge firmly into the holder. Verify if it's fully seated by pressing down on it.
- Close the ink cartridge cover followed by the printer cover.
- Push the ink button and enjoy printing with your Epson printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridge in my Epson Stylus Photo R320 if the printouts came out very light?
Yes, that's likely. But, we highly suggest you print a nozzle check pattern first to see if there are clogged nozzles. Cleaning the printhead may temporarily help improve the print quality if you don't have a replacement ink cartridge ready for use.
What should I do if there are misaligned vertical lines on the printouts?
You may align the printhead either from the control panel or using your printer software if there are misaligned vertical lines on the printed pages.
The printed pages have missing colors. Does this mean some of the color ink cartridges are running low on ink?
Yes, that's possible. Check the ink cartridge status and replace any empty ink cartridge to resolve this issue.