Stylus Photo R340
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R340
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to change the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus Photo R340:
- Make sure the Stylus Photo R340 is on, and then open the printer cover.
- If you see the Ink Out message, press OK and wait for the printhead to move the replacement position.
- Open the ink cartridge cover. Then, press in the tab on the back of the empty ink cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and insert it into the holder. Press down firmly on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover, and then close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Up to how long can I use the installed ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus Photo R340?
You may use the ink cartridges on your Stylus Photo R340 within six months of installing them.
Do I have to get a new ink cartridge soon when the printouts contain horizontal banding?
No. Horizontal banding is due to a printhead alignment issue and not because of a low ink cartridge level. Simply align the printhead either from the printer's control panel or using the printer software and you're good to go.
How many days will it usually take for my order to be delivered via standard shipping?
Our standard shipping usually takes 3 to 8 business days.