Stylus Photo RX600Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus Photo RX600 is just what you need to create stunningly beautiful and brilliant photos with or without the use of a PC. This inkjet photo printer can print at speeds of up to 17 pages per minute with a maximum 5,760 x 1,440 dpi resolution. But it also works great for everyday printing and copying, so make sure to replace any empty ink cartridge to keep it going. Inkjets offers high-quality but more affordable remanufactured Epson ink cartridges including the Epson 48. Whether it's the remanufactured Epson 48 black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, or light magenta ink cartridge that you need, we sure got you covered. We also offer the Epson 48 7-Pack Remanufactured Ink Cartridges at a discounted rate just in case you need to replace more than one cartridge. Order here now!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo RX600
- Best SellerEpson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Piece Combo Pack
$35.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) T048120 Black
- (1) T048220 Cyan
- (1) T048320 Magenta
- (1) T048420 Yellow
- (1) T048520 Light Cyan
- (1) T048620 Light Magenta
- Epson 48 (T048620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus Photo RX600 with these steps:
- Use the side grips to open the scanning unit.
- Open the ink cartridge cover holder by pulling the back up toward you.
- Press in the tab at the back of the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, lift the cartridge straight out.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and insert it into the holder. Press down firmly on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover, and then close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus Photo RX600 when the printouts are unexpectedly light?
No. When the printouts are unexpectedly light, you may only need to clean the printhead. This helps unclog the nozzles so ink will be delivered properly.
When should I order a new ink cartridge for my Epson printer?
You should get a new ink cartridge once the existing cartridge on your Epson printer starts running low on ink. It won't be long until the old cartridge gets empty, so it is a must that you already keep one ready for use.
When a cartridge is more than six months old, do I need to replace it?
As much as possible, yes, especially if the print quality starts to deteriorate.