Epson Stylus Photo RX620 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo RX620
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.957 Cartridges / $2.85 ea
- (1) T048120 Black
- (1) T048220 Cyan
- (1) T048320 Magenta
- (1) T048420 Yellow
- (1) T048520 Light Cyan
- (1) T048620 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus Photo RX620 in just minutes. Here's how:
- Turn on your Epson Stylus machine. Then, wait until the LCD screen shows you which cartridge is low or empty.
- Wait until the ink cartridge reaches the access area before opening the scanner unit.
- Open the cartridge cover and look for the old ink cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge out of its slot. Follow your local regulations in recycling it.
- Rock the new ink cartridge a few times before you remove it from its packaging.
- Unpack the cartridge and place it firmly inside the cartridge holder. Make sure not to touch the green circuit board at the back of the cartridge.
- If necessary, repeat the previous steps in replacing the other ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge cover followed by the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if I already need to replace one of the ink cartridges in my Epson Stylus RX620?
You need to replace one of the Epson Stylus RX620 ink cartridges if the Error light on the control panel is flashing and you see an ink low or ink out message on the LCD screen and your computer monitor.
The installed ink cartridges are more than six months old inside the printer. Should I replace them already?
Yes, especially if the printouts are no longer acceptable. But if the prints are still good, you may just have to clean and align the printhead, and replace the cartridges later when the printouts no longer look their best.
For orders below $30 and shipping to the continental US, how much is the shipping fee?
The shipping fee for orders below $30 and shipping to the continental US is $3.95.