Stylus C120Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Print those documents and photos quickly and easily with the Epson Stylus C120. This color printer can deliver laser-quality black text at speeds of up to 37 ppm black and 20 ppm color and produce durable photos that can resist fading up to six times longer than any other color printer. And since it comes with individual ink cartridges, you get to replace only the color that you need—such a huge saving! But you can always save more if you choose Inkjets' remanufactured Epson 68 and 69 ink cartridges. We remanufacture these products following strict OE standards, so they're guaranteed to perform and deliver high output quality just like the originals but at the fraction of the cost. Place your order here now!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C120
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C120:
- Make sure that the C120 is on.
- Open the printer cover and press the ink icon button to check which cartridge needs replacement. Then, wait for the printhead to move to the replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the empty cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and shake it four or five times.
- Remove the cartridge from the package and remove the yellow tape at the bottom.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it down until you hear a click.
- Close the cartridge cover, and then close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the empty ink cartridges from my Epson Stylus C120 without replacing them just yet?
No. Before you remove the empty ink cartridges from your Stylus C120, make sure you have replacement ink cartridges handy to keep the printhead from drying out.
What is the difference between the remanufactured Epson 68 and Epson 69 ink cartridges?
The remanufactured Epson 68 ink cartridges are high-yield ink cartridges, so they contain more ink and print more pages than the remanufactured Epson 69 ink cartridges, which are the standard versions.
Do you ship orders to P.O. Box, US territories, and military/diplo addresses?
Yes. But, we only offer standard shipping to P.O. Box, US territories, and military/diplo addresses.