Stylus C64Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C64
- Epson 44 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $18.95 As low as $17.955 Cartridges / $3.79 ea
- (2) 44 (T044120) Black
- (1) 44 (T044220) Cyan
- (1) 44 (T044320) Magenta
- (1) 44 (T044420) Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to install the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C64:
- Turn on the printer.
- Lower the output tray, pull out the extension, and open the printer cover.
- Press the ink button and wait until the print cartridge holder moves to the accessible position.
- Open the cartridge cover and pinch the tab of the cartridge that needs replacement and lift it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and shake it four or five times. Then, remove it from the package.
- Lower the cartridge into the correct holder and gently push it down until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print with the Epson Stylus C64 if one of the ink cartridges is empty?
No. You cannot print if one of the ink cartridges is empty. So, replace the ‘problem’ cartridge first to resume printing.
I just installed new remanufactured ink cartridges on my Epson printer. Up to how long can I use them?
Use the new remanufactured ink cartridges within six months of installing them into your Epson printer or before the expiration date on the package.
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges is empty?
When one of the ink cartridges is empty, you will notice that the red ink light on the printer panel stays on.