Stylus C68Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C68
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$20.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C68 with these 9 steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Press and release the Ink button. Wait for the printhead to move to the left side of the printer, and then press the Ink button again.
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Squeeze the back tab of the old ink cartridge as you pull it out of the printer.
- Lightly rock the new ink cartridge from left to right and vice versa to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its bag.
- Push the ink cartridge into the holder until the cartridge is firmly seated.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the print cartridges on my Epson Stylus C68 runs out of ink. Can I continue printing?
No. You cannot continue printing with one ink cartridge empty on the C68 even if the remaining cartridges still contain ink. Replace the empty ink cartridge first.
Why is it important to leave an empty ink cartridge installed inside the C68 when a replacement is not yet available?
If you don't have a replacement ink cartridge on hand, we highly recommend that you leave the empty ink cartridge installed inside the printer. This is to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead nozzles from drying out.
What will happen if I continue to use the printer with ink cartridges that are more than half a year old already?
If you keep using your printer with ink cartridges that are more than half a year old, you'll likely get poor quality prints.