Shop Cartridges for Stylus C70
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to install a new ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C70:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lower the output tray, and open the printer cover.
- Press the ink button. The print cartridge holder will move to the accessible position.
- Pinch the tab at the back of the empty cartridge and lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the protective bag.
- Place the new cartridge vertically into the cartridge holder and gently push it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the red ink light flashes on the Epson C70 control panel?
When the red ink light flashes, it simply means that the ink cartridge is nearly empty. Obtain a replacement ink cartridge to avoid any printing delay.
How should I store an unused ink cartridge?
You should store any unused ink cartridge in a cool, dry place and with the bottom of the packaging facing down.
Why is it necessary to shake the new ink cartridge package before opening and installing it into the printer?
When you shake the new ink cartridge four or five times before opening it, you get the best print results.