Epson Stylus C70 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
Print more high-quality prints in less time with the Epson Stylus C70. This 4-color inkjet printer can print up to 16 pages per minute (black) and 9 pages per minute (color) at resolutions of up to 2880 x 720 dpi. But just like any Epson printer, it can run low on ink when you least expect it, so make sure you stock up on replacement ink cartridges. Inkjets offers these products and other printer supplies at a fraction of the cost of original Epson products. Our Remanufactured Epson 32, for one, costs as much as 25% less than its original counterpart but performs just as good. It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can shop with trust.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to install a new ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C70:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lower the output tray, and open the printer cover.
- Press the ink button. The print cartridge holder will move to the accessible position.
- Pinch the tab at the back of the empty cartridge and lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the protective bag.
- Place the new cartridge vertically into the cartridge holder and gently push it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the red ink light flashes on the Epson C70 control panel?
When the red ink light flashes, it simply means that the ink cartridge is nearly empty. Obtain a replacement ink cartridge to avoid any printing delay.
How should I store an unused ink cartridge?
You should store any unused ink cartridge in a cool, dry place and with the bottom of the packaging facing down.
Why is it necessary to shake the new ink cartridge package before opening and installing it into the printer?
When you shake the new ink cartridge four or five times before opening it, you get the best print results.