Stylus C80Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C80
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C80 by following these steps:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Lower the output tray of the printer, and open the front cover.
- Press the ink cartridge replacement button. Wait for the printhead to move to the left side of the printer.
- Press the ink cartridge replacement button again.
- Squeeze the front and back tabs of the old ink cartridge as you lift it up and out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Rock the new ink cartridge from side to side four or five times to distribute the ink inside the cartridge evenly.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge, and insert it into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed that there are dots and lines that are missing from the printouts. What to do?
When dots and lines are missing from the printouts, you may have to clean the printhead. Ink is not delivered properly due to clogged nozzles, so unclog them by cleaning the printhead.
How do I know if it's time to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C80?
It is time to replace the ink cartridge on the C80 if the ink out light stays on.
Can I still print using the C80 if there's an empty ink cartridge installed?
No. You have to replace the empty ink cartridge first before you can resume printing with your C80.