Epson Stylus C84n InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C84n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Epson Stylus C84N, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. The power light should be on but not flashing.
- Lower the output tray and open the printer cover.
- Press the ink button for one second. This will move the print head to the left, stopping to align ink cartridge to be replaced under the mark. Power light will begin to flash. If another ink cartridge is to be replaced, press the ink button again. Do this for every ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement position once all empty ink cartridges have been identified.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Pinch the back tab of the old ink cartridge as you life it out of its slot.
- Shake new ink cartridge four or five times.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it down gently until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Close the printer cover.
- Press the ink button for one second. This will move the print head and begin ink charging. The process is complete when the power light stops flashing and stays on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with problematic parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All Epson 43 (T043120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink, Epson 44 (T044120) Remanufactured Black Ink, Epson 44 (T044320) Remanufactured Magenta Ink, Epson 44 (T044220) Remanufactured Cyan Ink, and Epson 44 (T044420) Remanufactured Yellow Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Epson Stylus C84N and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.