Epson Stylus C84wn InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C84wn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Epson Stylus C84WN, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lower the output tray and open the printer cover.
- Press the ink button for one second. This will identify the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced. Repeat. If more than one ink cartridge needs to be replaced, the next cartridge will move under the mark. Once all empty cartridges have been identified, the print head will move to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pinch the back tab of the old ink cartridge to be replaced as you lift it out of the printer.
- Shake the new ink cartridge about four or five times.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it down gently until it is firmly seated.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Close the printer cover. Press the ink button for one second. This will move the print head and begin the ink charging process. Don't turn off printer while power light is still flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Epson 43 (T043120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink, Epson 44 (T044120) Remanufactured Black Ink, Epson 44 (T044320) Remanufactured Magenta Ink, Epson 44 (T044220) Remanufactured Cyan Ink and Epson 44 (T044420) Remanufactured Yellow Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson Stylus C84WN or you get your money back--no questions asked.