Epson Stylus C88 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus C88
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $32.9510 Cartridges / $3.6 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24 ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus C88:
- Turn on the power of your Epson machine. Open the printer cover afterwards.
- Push the ink button. Then, wait until the printhead moves to the left side of the printer.
- Open the cartridge cover. Pinch the back tab of the old ink cartridge while removing it from the cartridge holder.
- Rock the new ink cartridge back and forth, and then unpack it. Be careful not to touch the green IC chip to avoid damaging the cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge firmly into the cartridge holder until it locks into place.
- If the remaining cartridges need replacement, repeat steps 3 to 5.
- Close the cartridge cover followed by the printer cover.
- Once again, press the ink button. The machine will automatically start charging the ink delivery system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing if one of the ink cartridges in my Epson Stylus C88 is empty?
No. You cannot continue printing even if only one ink cartridge is empty. So, you must replace the empty cartridge immediately to avoid printing delay.
How should I store unused HP ink cartridges?
You should store the unused HP ink cartridges in the same environment as your Stylus C88. Also, make sure to store them in an upright position, with the label identifying the color on top.
Will the Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge void my printer warranty?
No. Using the Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridges on your printer will not void its warranty.