Stylus CX3800Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX3800
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$20.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus CX3800:
- Turn on the Epson Stylus CX3800 by plugging it in and pressing its switch on button.
- Then, close the document over, and gently raise the scanner unit. Don't touch the wires.
- Once you've opened the scanner, find the ink button and press it once (less than 3 seconds).
- Wait for the print head to stop at the ink cartridge placement.
- Open the cartridge cover. Select the cartridge you need to replace.
- Squeeze the front lower portion of ink, and lift the tank out.
- Place the new cartridge in. Push down until it clicks in place.
- Then, lower the cartridge cover and scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are light bands across the printouts. Should I replace the Epson Stylus CX3800 ink cartridges to resolve this print quality issue?
No. You can get rid of the light bands across the printouts by simply cleaning the printhead. This helps unclog the nozzles so that ink is delivered properly.
I notice jagged vertical lines in the printouts. What to do?
If you notice jagged vertical lines in the printouts, you must align the printhead.
My US continental order is less than $30. How much do I pay for shipping?
You must pay a minimum amount of $3.95 for shipping your below $30 US continental order.