Stylus CX4200Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX4200
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$20.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple guide below if you need to install new ink cartridges on the Epson Stylus CX4200:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Close the document cover, and then open the scanner.
- Press and release the ink button and wait until the empty ink cartridge moves to the ink out mark.
- Press the ink button again and wait until the printhead moves to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- Open the cartridge cover and pinch the tab on the empty cartridge. Then, lift it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and shake it a few times before opening it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and place it into the cartridge holder. Then, push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the printouts are light or faint?
If you get light or faint printouts, try running a nozzle check to see if the printhead needs cleaning. If yes, then clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles so they can deliver the ink properly.
I’m getting the Epson 60 10-Pack Remanufactured Ink Cartridges for my Epson Stylus CX4200, but I’m going to use only 4 cartridges. Up to how long do the unused ink cartridges last in storage?
If you keep the unused ink cartridges in their original sealed packaging, they can last up to 24 months in storage. But make sure to store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
The printed pages have gaps in them. What could be the problem?
Gaps in the printed pages may indicate either clogged nozzles or low or empty ink cartridges.