Stylus CX4800Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX4800
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$20.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This basic step-by step guide will help you in installing your new remanufactured Epson Stylus CX4800 ink cartridge:
- You will need to turn on your Epson Stylus CX4800 every time that you need to replace the cartridges.
- Lift the scanner to open. Push down the stop button of your device. The print head will then move to the no ink position. It will indicate what cartridges are empty or low.
- When the print head is done showing you the status of the cartridges, it will automatically move the farthest right of the printer.
- Once the print head has stopped. Pull the cartridge cover towards you and then squeeze the lower and upper portions of the new cartridge together.
- Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot and dispose properly. Get your new cartridge and shake it gently.
- Remove the films covering the tanks contacts. Insert the new tank to the chamber. Close the cartridge door and the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed a decline in print quality. Do I have to replace the Epson Stylus CX4800 ink cartridges immediately, or should I clean the printhead first?
Try cleaning the printhead first when the print quality declines. This helps unclog the nozzles. If print quality is still poor, then replace any empty ink cartridge.
Do remanufactured Epson ink cartridges last as long as the OEMs?
All of our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges are rebuilt according to OEM specifications, so they will work and will print the same or greater page yield as their OEM counterparts.
What kind of warranty do I get?
All our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges come with a 365-day warranty covering defects.