Stylus CX7450Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Expect clear and vibrant pages from the Epson Stylus CX7450 multifunction printer. It comes with 5760x1440 dpi optimized color resolution, and allows for up to 28 monochrome and color pages per minute. But do you know there's an easy way to save money on ink without lowering the quality of your prints? Inkjets.com has the best solution. We have our bestselling Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack. Its cartridges can make short work of any print job with their superior page yield, while ensuring every text is sharp and every image vividly rendered. Plus, it comes with our neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shop now and save up to 55%, plus get free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX7450
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
How to Replace Toner Cartridge
Install a new toner cartridge in your Epson Stylus CX7450 multifunction printer by using this handy guide:
- Check that the power is on, then lift open the scanning unit.
- Once the print carriage stops moving to the right side of the printer, open the cartridge cover.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by squeezing its tab and lifting it straight up.
- While still inside its packaging, shake the new ink cartridge up to five times. Take the cartridge out of its package after, then remove the tape from the bottom.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yep! The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, can help reduce waste in landfills because of their reusability, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.
Remanufactured ink cartridges are safe to use, right?
No worries there! While not brand new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have all met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your Epson Stylus CX7450 multifunction printer without voiding the warranties.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
You can retain the quality of your unopened ink cartridges by storing them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. The storage space should be clean and away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This prevents degradation from happening, ensuring their ink can produce the quality print results you expect.