Epson Stylus CX9400Fax InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX9400Fax
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-YieldIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 69 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these five basic steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus CX9400FAX:
- Lift up the scanner of your Epson printer. Then, look for the cartridge cover and raise its door.
- You must pinch the tab on the used ink cartridge and lightly pull it straight out of its slot.
- Slide the replacement ink cartridge all the way inside the slot.
- Gently close the cartridge cover followed by the scanner unit.
- Push the OK button to begin charging the ink. Wait until a completion message is shown before you start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are light bands across the printouts. Do I have to replace the Epson Stylus CX9400FAX ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. Light bands across the printouts may be remedied by cleaning the printhead. If this does not work, you may replace any low ink cartridge.
What is the difference between the Epson 68 and Epson 69 ink cartridges?
The Epson 68 are standard Epson ink cartridges and the Epson 69 are the high capacity ink cartridges. Both offer reliable performance but the Epson 69 ink cartridges yield more pages than the standard Epson 68.
How often should I clean the printhead?
The printhead is actually cleaned automatically by the printer. But you may also clean it manually if you are getting unsatisfactory print results. This servicing consumes ink, so do not perform it manually if not necessary.