Stylus NX100Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX100
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 69 Black, 1 Epson 69 Cyan, 1 Epson 69 Magenta, and 1 Epson 69 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the step-by-step guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX100:
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the scanner and prop it up with its support.
- Press the Stop button and wait for the printhead to move to the ink out mark position to know which cartridge is low or empty. Then, press the Stop button again and wait for the printhead to move to the replacement position.
- Pinch the tab on the empty cartridge and lift it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and shake it before opening. Then, remove the yellow tape from the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the ink light continue to flash?
A flashing ink light means that one or more ink cartridges have low ink. You may continue printing until the printer indicates it’s already empty.
How about when the ink light stays on—does it mean I have to replace one of the cartridges?
Yes. When the ink light stays on, it means that one of the ink cartridges is empty. Prepare to install a new ink cartridge to avoid any printing delay.
Why is it necessary to clean the printhead during maintenance of my Epson Stylus NX100?
Cleaning the printhead helps unclog the nozzles so that the ink is properly delivered. Clogged nozzles can lead to print quality problems, make sure to clean the printhead during maintenance.