Stylus NX105Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX105
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the 7 steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX105:
- Make sure that your Epson Stylus NX105 is on.
- Lift the scanning unit and prop it up with its support.
- Press the Stop button and wait for the printhead to move to the ink out mark position to determine which ink cartridge needs replacement. Then, press the Stop button again and wait for the printhead to move to the replacement position.
- Pinch the tab on the empty cartridge and take it out of the machine.
- Shake the new ink cartridge package before removing the cartridge. Then, pull the yellow tape out of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ink light on my Epson Stylus NX105 flashes continuously. What does it mean?
A flashing ink light often indicates a low ink cartridge level. You may continue printing a few more pages until the Stylus NX105 indicates an empty cartridge.
How would I know if the ink cartridge is already empty?
When the ink cartridge is totally empty, the ink light stays on. So, you must replace the empty ink cartridge immediately to resume printing.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee on your remanufactured Epson ink cartridges?
Yes. Customer satisfaction is our priority. So if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can send back the item to us for free and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.