Stylus NX115Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Stylus NX115 is a smart, simply all-in-one printer that delivers amazing results with quick setup and user-friendly features. The ideal partner in any home or office, it prints, scans, and copies efficiently, swiftly providing you with what you need with print speeds between 15 and 30 pages per minute.
For your Epson replacement ink needs, Inkjets.com carries remanufactured Epson 69 (T069320) magenta, Epson 69 (T069120) black, Epson 69 (T069420) yellow, and Epson 69 (T069220) cyan ink cartridges. Get them individually or take advantage of our four-piece combo pack for great value for money.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX115
- Best SellerEpson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your Epson Stylus NX115 All-in-One printer is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Raise scanner unit and prop it up with its support.
- Press the Stop button. This will move the print head to the no-ink position to show which cartridge needs replacing.
- Press the Stop button again. This will move the print head again to the no-ink position to show other cartridges that need replacing. If no other cartridge needs to be replaced, the print head will move to the replacement position to the right.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge to be replaced and lift it straight up to remove it.
- Shake new ink cartridge about four or five times.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lift scanner unit slightly to release its support.
- Lower scanner unit.
- Press the Stop button to start charging the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like Epson 69 (T069320) magenta, Epson 69 (T069120) black, Epson 69 (T069420) yellow, and Epson 69 (T069220) cyan ink cartridges, are repurposed ink cartridges. Used Epson Stylus NX115 ink cartridges are cleaned, restocked with ink, and have faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance for next use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. For your protection, we have a 100% money-back guarantee valid for one year.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened and kept away from extreme temperatures, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good working condition.