Stylus NX125Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX125
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T125120 Black
- (1) T125220 Cyan
- (1) T125320 Magenta
- (1) T125420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing remanufactured Epson Stylus NX125 ink cartridges:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document cover, and then open the ink cover.
- Press the Stop button. Wait until the printhead moves the empty ink cartridge to the replacement position.
- Pinch the tab on the empty cartridge and lift it out of the printer.
- Shake the new cartridge package, and then open it. Make sure to remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cover, and then close the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus NX125 is empty?
When one of the ink cartridges on your Stylus NX125 is empty, you will notice that the ink light on the control panel stays on.
If I get jagged vertical lines on the printouts, does it mean I need to replace the ink cartridges?
No. Jagged vertical lines on the print results mean the printhead needs to be aligned.
Why do I have to replace the empty ink cartridge immediately after removing it from the printer?
It is important to replace the old ink cartridge immediately after removing it from the printer to prevent the printhead from drying out.