Stylus NX130Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX130
- Remanufactured Epson 125 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo
Special Price $18.95 As low as $15.954 Cartridges / $4.74 ea
- (1) T125120 Black
- (1) T125220 Cyan
- (1) T125320 Magenta
- (1) T125420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX130, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that your NX130 is on.
- Raise the document cover, and then open the ink cover.
- Press the Stop button and wait until the printhead moves the empty ink cartridge to the replacement position.
- Squeeze the tab on the empty cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Shake the new cartridge package before opening it. Then, remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and press down on top of it until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cover, and then lower the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced all four ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus NX130, but all I got was a blank page when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If you just installed new cartridges but you got a blank page after printing, then it could mean one of two things: the yellow tapes at the bottom of the cartridges might still be intact or the printhead nozzles are clogged, preventing the ink to be delivered properly.
Aside from credit cards and PayPal, what other modes of payment do you accept?
We also accept checks and money orders. But these modes of payment are for mail-in orders only.
I’ve already placed my order—how can I track it?
We will send you a Shipment Notification via email once we ship your order. This will include the tracking number and the link to the carrier’s website.