Stylus NX215Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX215
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 69 Black, 1 Epson 69 Cyan, 1 Epson 69 Magenta, and 1 Epson 69 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 68 Black, 1 Epson 68 Cyan, 1 Epson 68 Magenta, and 1 Epson 68 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T068220) 485 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T068120) 390 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Remanufactured Yellow High-YieldInk Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX215 by following these steps:
- Make sure that your Stylus NX215 is turned on.
- Open the scanner and the ink cartridge cover.
- Pinch the tab on the old ink cartridge, and then lift it up to remove it from the printer.
- Carefully rock the new ink cartridge package back and forth, and then pull the cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the yellow protective tape from the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printer, and press down on it until it snaps into position.
- Close the cartridge cover, and then close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus NX215 when the printouts are faint or have gaps in them?
Printouts that are faint or have gaps in them could mean one of two things: clogged printhead nozzles or low ink cartridge levels. Verify if the nozzles are clogged or the ink cartridges are low on ink and take action accordingly.
My Epson printer won't clean the printhead. Why is that so?
Your Epson printer won't be able to clean the printhead if one of the ink cartridges is empty or running low. Replace the 'problem' cartridge first before you continue.
What is the difference between the Epson 68 and 69 ink cartridges?
The Epson 68 ink cartridge is the high-yield version while the Epson 69 cartridge is the standard ink cartridge. The former contains more ink and yields more pages, so it's highly recommended for large-volume print jobs.