Stylus NX400Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX400
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to replacing a remanufactured Epson Stylus NX400 ink cartridge:
- Start by turning on your Epson Stylus NX400.
- Open the scanner while being careful not to touch the white cable inside.
- Press the Stop button, and then wait until the printhead moves to the access area.
- Check if there are still more cartridges needed to be replaced by pushing the Stop button again.
- Squeeze the tab on the empty ink cartridge. Then, slide it out of the machine.
- Do not forget to shake the replacement cartridge four or five times before you unpack it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective box and remove the yellow protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into its slot. Make sure that you hear it click into place.
- Close the scanner unit once the remaining cartridges are replaced.
- Start charging the ink by pressing the Stop button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the Epson Stylus NX400 ink cartridge?
When the ink light on the control panel stays on, then that's the time you replace your Epson ink cartridge because it indicates an empty cartridge.
When should I get a replacement Epson ink cartridge?
You should get a replacement ink cartridge when you notice a flashing ink light on the control panel. This flashing ink light means the existing cartridge is running low on ink.
Are all orders qualified for the same-day shipping?
No, only orders placed before 3:00 PM PST on a regular business day are to be shipped the same day. If the order is placed beyond that, item will be shipped the next business day.