Epson Stylus NX515 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.79
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX515
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-YieldIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 69 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
- Epson 97 & 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Epson 97 Black (T097120), 1 Epson 69 Cyan (T069220), 1 Epson 69 Magenta (T069320), and 1 Epson 69 Yellow (T069420) Learn MoreSpecial Price $15.95 As low as $12.954 Cartridges / $3.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX515 is just easy. Here's how:
- You may first need to turn on your Epson Stylus NX515.
- Open the scanner. Be careful not to touch the white cable inside.
- Push the Stop button. The printhead will move to its replacement area. Wait until it becomes idle and silent before you continue.
- Once again, press the Stop button to see if there are still more cartridges that need replacement.
- There's a release tab on the used ink cartridge. Pinch it, and then remove the cartridge.
- Always remember to rock the replacement ink cartridge several times before unpacking it.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its bag, and then pull out its yellow protective tape.
- Put the cartridge firmly into its slot until you hear an audible click.
- Close the scanner unit and push the Stop button to begin the ink charging process.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus NX515?
You must replace the ink cartridge on your Epson printer when they run low or become empty. To know if they are empty, check the ink light on the control panel if it stays on.
When should I order Epson ink cartridge replacements?
We highly suggest having spare replacement Epson ink cartridges on hand since their shelf life is usually up to 2 years. But if you don't want to order ahead, then one indicator if it's time to get a new cartridge is when you start to notice a flashing ink light on the control panel, which often means the cartridge is low on ink.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes. Orders placed before 3:00 PM PST on a regular business day are to be shipped the same day.