Stylus NX530Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX530
- Epson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Includes 3x Black (T127120), 2x Cyan (T127220), 2x Magenta (T127320), and 2x Yellow (T127420)Learn More$49.999 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$24.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T127120 Black
- (1) T127220 Cyan
- (1) T127320 Magenta
- (1) T127420 Yellow
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 125 Black, 1 Epson 125 Cyan, 1 Epson 125 Magenta, and 1 Epson 125 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 127 (T127220) Remanufactured Cyan Extra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 755 Page Yield
- Epson 127 (T127420) Remanufactured Yellow Extra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 755 Page Yield
- Epson 127 (T127320) Remanufactured Magenta Extra High-Yield Ink Cartridge 755 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 127 Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (T127120) 945 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson Stylus NX530 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the ink cartridge to be replaced and lift the old ink cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Shake the new ink cartridge gently about four to five times.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge. Do not touch the green chip on the cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding holder.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Printer starts ink charging. Don't turn off printer while “On” light is flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing ink cartridges for the Epson Stylus NX530?
Leave old ink cartridges inside the printer until you are ready to replace them to prevent print head nozzles from drying out. Do not open ink cartridge packages until you are ready to install the cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Epson 127 (T127420) Remanufactured Yellow Extra High-Yield Ink, Epson 125 (T125120) Remanufactured Black Ink, Epson 127 (T127120) Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Ink, Epson 125 (T125220) Remanufactured Cyan Ink, Epson 127 (T127220) Remanufactured Cyan Extra High-Yield Ink, Epson 125 (T125320) Remanufactured Magenta Ink, Epson 127 (T127320) Remanufactured Magenta Extra High-Yield Ink, and Epson 125 (T125420) Remanufactured Yellow Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.