Epson TM-U200 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Epson TM-U200 is a dependable partner for small businesses serious about staying on top of their transactions. It is designed to make printing receipts easy, providing what you and your customers need for convenient daily use. With the right replacement ribbon cartridge, you're sure to never miss out on printing a receipt. Replacement ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U200 include compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges. Available as a six-pack, these replacement ribbon cartridges come with discounts of up to 46% off. Shop today! Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U200 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge in the direction of the arrow to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-U200 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement cartridges?
Just keep them sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place, and our replacement cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months and up to two years.
Are there precautions to replacing ribbon cartridges?
Don't turn the ribbon cartridge's feed knob in the opposite direction of the arrow on the cartridge to prevent from damaging it.