Epson TM-U200A InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U200A
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U200A is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge in the direction of the arrow to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-U200A or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place and our replacement ribbon cartridges will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are quality products from Inkjets.com, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM products while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.