Epson TM-U200A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
A colored dot-matrix receipt printer, the Epson TM-U200A is designed for easy operation and maintenance, making it a great addition to any business looking to streamline their daily transactions. It can also print up to 6.4 lines per second, helping you limit time spent waiting in line for your customers. Replacement ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U200A include compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges. Available as a six-pack, these replacement ribbon cartridges offer discounts of up to 46% off. Shop now! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U200A is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge in the direction of the arrow to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push the new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-U200A or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place and our replacement ribbon cartridges will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are quality products from Inkjets.com, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM products while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.